Find Out Why An Intercom System Is Right For Your Property
Intercom systems are becoming an important security measure for businesses today. If you’ve decided to have an intercom installed or replaced at your business, then you’ve made a wise decision. Not only are intercoms great for security, but they also work as good internal audio systems. Today, we will be going over the best intercom installers in Nassau County and the benefits of having an intercom installed for your business. Let’s get started!
Nassau County Best Intercom Installers
Total Security is ranked number 1 in customer service and customer satisfaction according to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating. Total Security has been installing security systems and intercoms for over ten years for both residences and businesses across Nassau County. Total Security has top of the line products with a variety to choose from based on your business’s needs and budget. Total Security’s professional staff offers free onsite estimates and can handle all your intercom system concerns.
Other security systems you may want to consider include access control systems, video surveillance systems, GPS tracking for company vehicles, and alarm systems.
Access control allows you to stay in control of who can come and go by giving your employees key cards or security combinations without which access cannot be gained. Biometrics, which uses biological data to identify those with security clearance, such as a fingerprint or an iris, can also be installed for surprisingly affordable rates.
High-def video surveillance is also more affordable now than ever before, due to the advent of HD Analog cameras, which are compatible with most old analog systems, allowing for easy installation.
GPS tracking allows you to track your company vehicles when they’re on the road. This way, you can know if your drivers are taking detours, sitting idle, or speeding.
Finally, alarm systems are an effective way to protect against theft. Today’s alarms can be set to alert yourself and the authorities as soon as it is set off.
Practical Reasons to Have an Intercom System Installed
If you haven’t already installed an intercom system, you might consider installing one for a number of reasons, including:
- Increased Security: If you have an open door policy for your business, you could be unaware of who is in your building at any given time. This is unacceptable for many companies.
- Effective Communication: Intercom systems not only improve security, but they also can be used to communicate between different floors of your business facility. An internal communications system will help increase productivity and could lower costs.
- Tax Incentives: Section 179 was a tax deduction for businesses improving their offices. Intercom systems qualify for this tax deduction (up to $25,000) and is good until December 31, 2015.
- Increase Property Value: If you have intercoms installed, you can rest assured that only secured personal can get into your business facility, and this will prevent theft. Because you have made your business facility more secure, your business property will be worth more.
- Lower Insurance Costs: Business facilities that have taken security measures such as intercom systems and video surveillance typically have insurance discounts and lowered premiums.
Making an Informed Decision
As you’ve seen today, it’s important to have an intercom installed at your business for a variety of reasons. The experts at Total Security would love to hear from you today and give you a free evaluation and quote. They’ll work with you budget to give you the best possible security systems at the most affordable rates. Call Total Security today at (516) 775-2304.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you, and to making your facility as secure as it can be!