Do you have control over who you allow into your office, home or apartment building in the Bronx? If you answered “No,” installing a video intercom will be beneficial to your security.
Why Install A Video Intercom?
If you are a residential building owner in the Bronx, having a video intercom system will protect your tenants. Especially, if you were a high amount of foot traffic.
At Total Security we can help you decide the following:
- Provide a video intercom installation package that is budget-friendly.
- Decide which video intercom system to install for your office or apartment building.
- Other security systems you can integrate for an added security.
- Offer you with a Free On-Site Quote!
How Video Intercom Systems Work
Video Intercom Systems for office, home and apartment buildings help you identify a visitor before giving access to your building. Whenever a person rings the doorbell, the intercom will transmit audio and video to an installed monitor inside your apartment building or home.
A video intercom provides security and it allows you to do the following:
- Record and store images when you miss a person, during the time you weren’t home. Business owners can see missed when closed.
- Access control systems and security systems can be integrated.
- Respond to a video intercom call remotely from a smartphone, or laptop.
- Digital pan, Zoom, and the tilt function can eliminate blind spots.
- Link more than one entrance up to your video intercom to reduce the amount of security guards needed in your building.
Top 5 Advantages of Installing Video Intercom Systems for Homes & Apartment Buildings in Bronx
- You can review all stored, and time-stamped video images you missed.
- You know exactly who is at your door before you open it up.
- Discourage criminals from burglarizing your home.
- Protects your children against opening doors to unknown guests.
- Provides a safer environment that’s for everyone under your roof.
Top 5 Advantages of Installing Video Intercom Systems for Offices & Commercial Buildings in the Bronx
- Prevents employees from giving unwanted strangers access to a building.
- Provides a safe environment to work, and your customers who visit.
- Pre-screen guests before allowing them into the building.
- Stops criminals from breaking into your building.
- Guests aren’t missed because their images are stored and time-stamped.
Different Types of Video Intercom Systems
Our video intercom system installer in the Bronx can install two different types of video intercoms, a wireless video intercom and a wired video intercom system. The wireless intercom enables voice communication without the need to run copper wires between intercom stations.
A wired video intercom system is placed at the entrance of a building. This allows you to view who is trying to come into the building.
When choosing a video intercom system for your property, consider the size of your building, whether it is large, midsize or small.
Schedule A FREE Onsite Estimate
Total Security offers FREE security evaluation. Contact us today so we can help identify the optimal security solutions for your property. Call (516) 775-2304 (for NY, (201) 594-7233 (for NJ) to schedule a FREE consultation.