Features of the TSS GPS Tracking Service:
• “BEST OF BREED” web-based mapping product accessible from any web-enabled PC anywhere in the world
• LIVE online support integrated directly into the mapping system!
• NO PINGS! The Tracker system constantly streams data LIVE, in real time!
• Shows location, speed, even the direction the vehicle is facing!
• User-defined Virtual fences send SMS text message on entry / exit
• SMS text messages for speed alerts
• SMS text messages for Idle notification
• Reports provide start / stop times, Individual and enhanced vehicles reports.
• Geocoding, address lookup, integrated address manager and more.
• Variable zoom, detailed maps and aerial imagery!
• Supports one vehicle or 500 vehicles on a single map!
• 12 Hour Battery – Continuous Tracking
• Motion Sensor Preserves Battery From 10 Days Or Up To 120 Days With Optional Extended Battery Pack
Access your Total Security GPS: Track movements on any Internet connected PC from anywhere in the world. See its precise location – accurate to 8 inches and 1/4 mph. With no software to download, this GPS Tracker makes viewing and monitoring easy – no matter where you are.
Using our online system, users can check the real-time GPS locations of their trackers as well as check historical data up to 90 days old. Compare and contrast past locations to current locations and notice trends. This award winning Web-based mapping system gives you the fastest vehicle tracking updates in the industries with the most accurate GPS locations.
Create a Geofence and receive e-mail or text message alerts the second your GPS Tracker leaves a designated area. This is a great way to monitor movement as well as unauthorized trips. You can choose to receive Speed alerts via e-mail or text message as well. The speed alerts and geofence features make this product the most effective way to keep track of people, things, or equipment. Built-In Motion Sensor Extends Battery Life.
The TSS CX-7: Ultra-Thin GPS Tracker continually tracks every 10 seconds, sending real-time GPS location updates. If the tracked vehicle stops moving, the built-in motion sensor detects this and stops sending unnecessary location information. When motion is detected again, tracking will continue. The battery can last up to 10 or 120 days with the optional extended battery pack when set to motion-activated recording, or about 12 hours minimum in constant movement without the extended pack. You can get roughly 3600 updates on the basic battery pack and even more on the extended battery pack, all on just one single charge. Easily check your TSS CX-7: Ultra-Thin GPS Tracker’s available power on the Web.
No Buttons. Simply Charge and Track There is no power indicator on the device – or buttons of any kind. Just a good solid device in super thin housing, with the fastest updates and longest battery life per update in the industry. The TSS CX-7: Ultra-Thin GPS Tracker transmits once every 20 feet if walking (speed less than 10mph) and once every 10 seconds if driving (faster than 10mph).