Apartment Building Security Camera System and Video Surveillance for Apartment Complexes in New York
Theft and vandalism are ongoing risks at any apartment complex, condo or HOA in New York City or on Long Island. Total Security advises taking a proactive approach to managing an apartment complex by installing a well-designed apartment security camera system that will promote security for your residents and building guests. The following types of video surveillance cameras are used to promote security in apartment buildings:
- Analog Cameras – easy to set up and maintain, lower resolution than newer technologies
- HDCVI Cameras – combine the affordability and easy-to-use benefits of analog cameras with the high definition of IP technology
- HDTVI Cameras – affordable, newer technology cameras that combine high resolution with fast transmission
- IP Cameras – network IP cameras are flexible and easy to install
- Door Access Control Systems – provide an added layer of security to deter unwanted visitors and vandals
- Biometric Systems – uses biometrics as method of approval for building entry
- Total Security also installs intercom systems and burglar alarm systems
Where To Place Security Camera Systems In Apartment Complexes
- Indoor and outdoor locations
- Near highly trafficked, public areas
- Near access points / main entryways
- Condominium, HOAs, and apartment complex security cameras
- Near ‘vulnerable’ windows
- Near areas in which monetary transactions take place
Can we watch footage on smartphones and Tablets remotely?
Yes. Total Security, security camera systems are set up for remote viewing and can
be accessed 24/7 from virtually any location via the internet.
Are security cameras affordable?
Total Security conducts a thorough evaluation of your needs and continues to provide the New York area with affordable camera systems that are built to last. We provide an excellent value and back it up with excellent onsite and remote customer service. We provide apartment security camera systems to all locations in NYC and Long Island, including Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, as well as Nassau County and Suffolk County
Watch Our Ad:
Does Total Security specialize in security systems for NYC and Long Island apartment buildings and residences in NY?
Total Security works closely with Real Estate Management Companies, homeowners and property managers to install security systems. We specialize in residential installations in both urban and suburban settings.
Get A Quote for Apartment Security Camera Systems in New York
Call Total Security at (516) 623-2945 to receive a comprehensive onsite security evaluation of your condo, HOA or apartment building. Our long list of client references, our pedigree as one of the only A+ Rated security camera installers and our licensed, knowledgeable technicians will make you feel at home. Whether you are in New York City or on Long Island, reach out to us today to help you design and install the ideal apartment surveillance system. Our team is standing by to assist you.
It’s Total Security. Accept Nothing Less.
You found this page because you were looking for:
- Apartment Security Cameras
- Apartment Security Cameras Long Island
- Apartment Security Cameras NYC
- Apartment Security Camera Systems
Note: Any companies that plagiarize or copy this copy and use it on their site will be subject to the legal action. Total Security takes copyright infringement seriously and uses copyright detection software.